Welcome to the RFG Dealer Service Recognition ProgramRicoh U.S. Dealer Services is pleased to announce our annual RFG Dealer Recognition Program -
The RFG Circle of Excellence Certification/Recognition Award!
Dealer Service Engineers who demonstrate technical knowledge and skill can earn their "Prestige"
and/or "Prestige Elite"designation for 2022.
Prestige participation/results plus the Service Operation Efficiency (Operations Assessment)
provides your dealership the opportunity to be recognized as a RFG Circle of Excellence Certified Dealership for calendar year 2022.
This program will be delievered in two phases:
* PHASE 1 - PRESTIGE (Service Engineer Skills Assessment.) This year we made modifications to the testing in response to your feedback!
There will be (2) two tracks. One track will be Hardware (MFP's, Printers, etc.) and one track will be Technology (Connectivity, Nework & Solutions.)
Your participating Service Engineer can select either track or both tracks (see program guidelines for details.)
* PHASE 2 - Service Operations Efficiency Assessment - Specific to how RFG Dealers(Ricoh-Lanier-Savin)have:
1. Adopted,embraced and leveraged Ricoh programs in support of a Services-Led environment.
2. Demonstrated (via Metric reporting and management) the ability to provide quality support to Ricoh's products while maintaining
these products to the highest industry standards.
3. Maintained compliance with Ricoh's sole source agreement via the purchase of Ricoh genuine parts and supplies.
4. Complied/adhered to Ricoh mandatory retrofit modification initiatives as well as contractual "minimum" training requirements.
To Summarize: PHASE 1 – Prestige (Service Engineer Skills Assessment) and PHASE 2 - Service Operations Efficiency(Operations
Assessment) are the foundation of our RFG Circle of Excellence Certification/Recognition award.
Reminder: To be recognized as a RFG Circle of Excellence Certified Dealership, each dealer must participate
in both Phase 1 & 2 (Prestige & Service Operation Efficiency Assessment.) There will be no exceptions.
To review the program outline click this link RFG Dealer Service Recognition Program
To review the instructions for registration click this link RFG Prestige Instructions
By logging in you have agreed to participate in the Dealer Service Recognition Program, have reviewed and
understand the program requirements in order to be considered for this certification applicable for the 2021 time